Sponsor a Chair
Sponsor a chair with your name proudly represented in our orchestra!
Sponsor now can proudly show their support of the Santa Clarita Symphony Orchestra through this prestigious sponsorship of specific chairs in our orchestra, with several levels and exclusive benefits included.
All levels of sponsorship below will receive:
Recognition in our concert programs and website as a Chair Sponsor
The option to have a slip cover with your name on the sponsored chair
Post-concert meet-and-greet with the musician in your sponsored chair
Invitation to informal orchestra gatherings to meet the musicians
Invitation to a private SCSO rehearsal
Chair sponsorship levels
1. $100+ SCSO Individual Musician Chair Sponsor: This sponsorship allows you to support the orchestra through your sponsorship of a family member or friend who is a musician in the orchestra (other than a principal chair or concertmaster).
2. $500+ SCSO Section Chair Sponsor: Sponsor any chair within a section (other than a principal chair or concertmaster).
3. $1000+ SCSO Principal Chair Sponsor: The principal in each section is responsible for leading their section.
4. $2500+ SCSO Concertmaster Sponsor: The Concertmaster is considered the principal of the violin section and is the second most important leader in the orchestra, behind only the conductor.
5. $5000+ SCSO Podium Sponsor: The conductor and artistic leader of the orchestra.
What are the differences between an individual, section or principal chair?
Sponsorship 1 allows you to support the orchestra through your sponsorship of a family member or friend who is a musician in the orchestra. All funds from the “Sponsor A Chair” campaign will support the orchestra as a whole.
Sponsorships 2–4 are not designated for a specific musician but for their position or "chair" in the orchestra. However, many players hold the same chair for multiple years.
How long will my sponsorship last?
Sponsorship terms begin at the start of the concert season in August and last for one year. For the remainder of the 2022-2023 season only, new sponsorships will include the remainder of the season as well as the full 2023-2024 season. Your donation can be made all at once or in smaller installments throughout the year. Sponsors will be given priority to renew their sponsorship at the end of the term.
SCSO is a Section 501(c)3 nonprofit (EIN: 88-4299007) and your gift may qualify as a charitable deduction for federal income tax purposes.
Thank you to the following sponsors for supporting live orchestral music in SCV:
Principal Violin II